Sunday, March 27, 2011

hussam alessa

Hussam Alessa
Reading Writing
May 17, 2011
Introducing Myself
     Hello I would like to introduce myself to you . My name is Hussam Ali Alessa . I am a student from kingdom of Saudi Arabia . I was born in Dammam  which is in the east coast of Saudi Arabia . I have three brothers and tow sisters . I am the second son in my family . Both of my parents were teachers . My language is Arabic . I graduated from Dar Alolom high school . After that I went to King Saud University and I study accounting there . 
After four years I graduated . My favorite subject in school was biology .But wen I went to college I start to love 
    finance classes . I  came to United States to obtain master's degree . Before that I have to finish studying English courses at ASU . This is the first time for me in United States for now I live with my cousin . I hope to find an apartment near college . I dont have special talents . My hobbies is reading books and watch movies     

2 comments:

  1. Hussam,

    I am sure that you have some talents. Please correct the capitalization mistakes in your paragraph so that you can get full credit of (20 pts.)

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hussam,

    Thank you for correcting your mistakes. Great job.

    ReplyDelete