Friday, April 8, 2011

Great Vacation in Thailand

Hussam Al essa
04/08/2011
Intermediate 1 R/W

       Thailand is a unique place . Why is Thailand a unique place ? First will talk about Thailand geography .Thailand is an island surrounded by water from every direction . The capital city is bangkok . Know I will tell my story . First my father booked the tickets and did all the preparation for this great vacation . After that we took our luggage and went to King Khaled air port . After awhile we were in the air plane seats . After six hours we arrive there . Then my uncle were waiting for us at the air port and he pick us up from there and lift us to our hotel  . It was a great five star hotel called Hyatt we booked tow large rooms . Next we went to a huge mountain     
withe a lot of water falls . then we start climbing the mountain to reach the water falls . At last we arrived to water falls . Then we felt hungry and my little sister asked my father to stop in a restaurant but he said no . Thailand is great place to visit I recommended every one to visited it .      

No comments:

Post a Comment