Thursday, April 28, 2011

House of Memories

Hussam Alessa
04/28/2011
Inerme 1 R/W


                                 Since I was a small child I use to go to my grandmother house,Its huge house with many bedrooms , I remember when we want to go to my grandmother , In weekends she give us a larg room because we use to sleep in her house . I want to talk about that wonderful room . There are three beds inside the room one of them for my parents and the others for us me and my tow brothers . Between each bed there are a small table . At the top of the table there are small vase . In the center of the room , there are a small sofa . We come to grandmothers for a family meting . All of my uncles was there yet my aunts was not there . If I go back to describe the room It was a silent room , If you open the window you can hear the birds singing . And you can see from the window a large trees .   

No comments:

Post a Comment